09 June 2009

Entries!

We have recieved some beautiful entries for the show. In fact, we are up to about 37 entries! Clarkston High School has also delivered the display boards for us and things are looking great!

Jan and I will be going shopping on Thursday and I will also be picking up more entries at that time...or I might need someone else to make a run to the Junior High for me if I am still out shopping.

Speaking of help...I will definitely need some extra hands on the day of the art show. Help includes...helping set up display boards, hanging art and making sure labels match, being at the event to make sure hands don't touch what they shouldn't and maybe helping with last minute details. Also, possibly picking up food from Costco or Kroger. If you are interested in helping, please let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment