24 May 2009

First Entry!

I have finally received the first entry for the art show! A girl in my knitting group came by with an entry earlier this week. I think I will personally buy her a small gift for being the first entry.

I am almost finished with the invitation list for the art show. At the moment the list is 48 people long. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

I am also working on pinpointing businesses to ask if they will display our poster. I already emailed The Artful Framer before I realized they no longer had a store front. The owner was very nice though and offered any help with anything we needed. I am also thinking of who else I can contact to ask for donations. I am thinking that it would be great to have a runner up prize so if I can get a few five dollar gift cards that would be fabulous!

In other news, I am collecting old playing cards and twist off pop bottle tops for a summer craft. Contributions are greatly appreciated :-)

1 comment: