08 May 2009

Nervous anticipation

Not much happening at the moment. I did have Lydia send in the copy for the first ad to the newspaper. I called them this morning to make sure it had been recieved. The lady was actuallyabout to call me to verify the details and now everything is set for the first ad to be run next week.

However, I am getting a little nervous waiting for entries. My brother who is a teen and takes art hasn't been told about the art show by his teachers yet and neither has one of the pages who I asked. The show is a little more than a month away and I really hope entries or at least questions start coming in soon.

In other news, Blick Art is not a happy company to deal with if you are a tax exempt organization, but I think everything is finally settled. The lengths I go to for sidewalk paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment